Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryan

Element visibility, Stats Empty Element visibility, Stats

Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am
Hello, can you please:

- make visible what element the enemy you are fighting, i often have to guess by trying different elements when in battle

-preview skill even if you don't have enough chakra or if its still cooling down.

-preview buffs/debuffs of everyone even when it's your pet's turn

-buff other stats than hp/cp/agility since it is clear and common to put all points in these three, so we can balance other builds

-add stats that affect improving pet speed/damage?

-provide a small preview on options or on profile screen of what element is stronger/weaker against eachother (simple, but I could be reminded sometimes)

-if possible, show/toggle health bar in numbers for all

Side question - when will the game come out of "early access" in playstore? If there is an eta, and if our progress will be saved and synced when it's officially released

Thanks!!
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Element visibility, Stats Empty Re: Element visibility, Stats

Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 am
Ryan wrote:Hello, can you please:

- make visible what element the enemy you are fighting, i often have to guess by trying different elements when in battle

-preview skill even if you don't have enough chakra or if its still cooling down.

-preview buffs/debuffs of everyone even when it's your pet's turn

-buff other stats than hp/cp/agility since it is clear and common to put all points in these three, so we can balance other builds

-add stats that affect improving pet speed/damage?

-provide a small preview on options or on profile screen of what element is stronger/weaker against eachother (simple, but I could be reminded sometimes)

-if possible, show/toggle health bar in numbers for all

Side question - when will the game come out of "early access" in playstore? If there is an eta, and if our progress will be saved and synced when it's officially released

Thanks!!

your account will not be deleted as it is bound to your Google account. Your save progress will be carried out all throughout the lifecycle of the game until the very end.

https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net/t1-commonly-asked-questions

Element visibility, Stats Test2210
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum