Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mystic0923
mystic0923

Wind Element Empty Wind Element

Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:44 am
I suggest that wind must also buff the flexibility on stats because wind element are for speed and evasion. It has a lot of help for people who want to build dodge type characters like me. Hope you will hear my suggestion. Wind only buffs speed each point by 0.4% i wish that if youre a wind element, if we put one flexibility is equal to 0.4% dodge as well. Thank you very much. Best regards

lequinox, WindRangerSaga and Gingar like this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Wind Element Empty Re: Wind Element

Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
0.4% upgrade on agi and then 0.1% on dodge because anything more than that would mean disaster😆. Cuz if the devs released the accessories and more gears update that contains dodge increase and whatnot, dodge type ninjas would be dominating the field thanks to stat and gear boosts (probably would reach more than 100% dodge in lvl 80 if a player a lot of agility and flex + dodge gears ) and these players can only be struck unless good accuracy gears and weapons are added.

So like, agility and dodge should be grouped up like resistance and protection, is that what you're trying to say?

Anyhow, good suggestion Mystic!

Best regards

mystic0923 likes this post

mystic0923
mystic0923

Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:40 pm
If that is applicable haha. If they do weapon with dodge effect, they will do counter for it automatic hahaha all things have counter. Maybe the devs will balance wind element if they do agi and dodge buffs haha.

lequinox likes this post

WindRangerSaga

Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:57 pm
Agree on this suggestion earth element is dominating the game with this op Saint Power. It should be buff again to its original the stats of the wind element agi to 0.5
WindRangerSaga

Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:12 pm
I think that flexibility point you suggest is not possible. Just like Lequinox said if the game is on its peak lvl 100. You can also reach the peak of its dodge rate to 100% and that would ruin the game.
Hokage1

Wind Element Empty Stuck at lvl 20 chunin exam part 2

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:37 pm
Ive spend 20bucks and put all stats on agility and flexibility. Now im stuck at chunin exam part 3, i dont know that hp and cp will not get upgrade when character level up. Now i dont know what will i do. Ill refund my expenses or give me free reset stats to continue this account
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum