Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakuzu
Kakuzu

Class Reset Potion Empty Re: Class Reset Potion

Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I totally agree with that request. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

kareem fathy sayed, Uchiha and jean gamalo ramirez like this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:46 pm
Uchiha wrote:Hello people,

I think that I speak for everyone that selected a class thinking that it would be good for their build and ended up not being what they were looking for.
Therefore, if we had a Class Reset potion in the store (price could be 15-20$ in my opinion), these mistakes or regretted decisions could be amended.

What do you think devs/people?

Thank you so much for your attention.

Too broke for such luxury. Maybe have it like talent reset. 1500 tokens for a class reset is fine ig.

kareem fathy sayed, Uchiha and jean gamalo ramirez like this post

HornyTengu

Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:15 pm
Strongly needed since the last update

Uchiha and jean gamalo ramirez like this post

Doku

Class Reset Potion Empty I agree and We need this one! But just like the Reset stats and element change. Make it free for the first time using it and if use it again in 2nd time onwards , It will not be free and cost tokens. I want it to be free for first time because of the f2p

Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:45 am
Uchiha wrote:Hello people,

I think that I speak for everyone that selected a class thinking that it would be good for their build and ended up not being what they were looking for.
Therefore, if we had a Class Reset potion in the store (price could be 15-20$ in my opinion), these mistakes or regretted decisions could be amended.

What do you think devs/people?

Thank you so much for your attention.

jean gamalo ramirez likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum