Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jokowi
Jokowi

My review using saint power Empty My review using saint power

Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:40 am
Before you purchase saint power which the most expensive talent, I will shere my opinion when I use this talent.

1. Give fix regen perturn, regarding your max health.
BUT one of its passive trigger when your health very low, in max lv its trigger when your hp below 30%, in lv 5 its trigger when your hp below 18%. So if you are not earth Ninja that have large hp its very disadvantage for you! My other lv 40 fire ninja have 2300 hp so this mean its only trigger when my health below 414 and will heal 100. In my cases its almost never trigger except I die first because my health become 100 so its will trigger.

2. Give heal jutsu, so if you are resticted and have low hp you can use this.
BUT the heal value its based on talent level and CP cost its based on your level. So, when your ninja its level up the cp cost will be higher with same heal value. When your ninja lv 80 the cp cost its 1026 with CD 18 compare to ToG with cp 200 and CD 14 its so different. Also ToG give more benefit like can't get debuff this talent only give heal.

3. When you die, you can get undaying state and reassurace with extra damage for 4 turn.
BUT you lose all remaining chakra. This mean to cast heal again you need to use charge or focus hitting enemy. When you are in online boss raid and you reach turn 50 boss will be in god mode, if you die in this current period undaying state has no benefit and all your attack will be miss. Make sure to die before online boss become god Mode so you can get bonus damage.

Well I spend about 2-3 month token saving to finally get this talent. Honestly I expect I can get other side effect and not just give heal.

clevnme likes this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

My review using saint power Empty Re: My review using saint power

Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:35 am
TIPS for Dev:

1. If we see right now, the heal for current level seems big and op because heal value its bases on talent level but when char level up cp cost will be higher but heal value its still same. Its better to make lower heal value and make it grow with char level but give other effect in return such as:
a. Saint light: In char lv 50, heal area value 1200 increasing talent level will increase add effect: Increase changes from 10% to 100% to cast purify and restore their chakra by 10%. Increasing char lv will make heal value higher.
b. Saint blessing: In char lv 50, heal overtime is 500 for 4 turn. Increasing char lv will make heal over time higher. Increasing talent level will increase duration from 1 to 4 turn and give buff "increase speed by 30%"
c. Saint soul, reduce heal value passive from 200/turn to 80/turn in lv 50. Increasing char lv will increase heal value and increasing talent level will increase %hp and chakra by 10%.
d. Saint physic, fix trigger rate 30% in all level, reducing heal value from 200 to 100 in lv 50 and will increase when char level up, inceasing talent level will increase prot & rest up to 30% when hp below 30%.
d. Undying saint, when control by AI and die user its most likely to hit enemy than using charge as last struggle and can't miss hit even in online boss raid.

clevnme likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum