Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Najib Razak

Saint Power Case Study Empty Saint Power Case Study

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:50 pm
To developer of this game, I recommend you to take character : ChaosGrim as a case study for Saint Power adjustment.

The character is very well build for Saint Power user. Even only AI controlling the character, it takes averaged 8-10++ minutes to kill him. His healing from passive (back item, clothing, weapon, saint soul) is really incredible.

I think due to he can revive back because of Saint Blesssing and a very huge healing effects from his passive and Saint Power skillsets making him harder to beat in Arena. I don't think he is killable if the real player controlling the character. Lol.

Currently, if I'm not wrong the game only has 3 internal injury skills which is Five Element Blade, Olympus Blade and Ultimate Dance.

Five Element Blade and Olympus Blade are not really helpful in PvP as they remove all positive and negative status from the enemy while Ultimate Dance is not really effective until user upgrade to Level 10. So, I think developer should add more internal injury skills with better effects later.

This is only my experience that I think could give the developer some ideas in balancing Saint Power and other talents in the game.

I might share other characters with different talent if I found them perform really good in Arena.

DRX1

Saint Power Case Study Empty Re: Saint Power Case Study

Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:45 pm
Yes! That's what I mean the dangerous effect of fixed value especially in early level!

Fixed value can make user instant OP because its value based on talent level, that's mean IF YOU HAVE TON OF TP THEN YOU CAN MAXIMIZE FIXED VALUE TALENT to instantly make your character strong in lower level.

For example lv 40 character with lv 10 saint blessing can instantly heal 2800 HP HP BUT THATS IT in the future when your character lv 100 or even higher the heal value its still same.
Get extra 200 HP when your lv its 40 its soo Overpower because the damage, equipment and jutsu that used its for lv 40, but get 200 hp when your lv its 100 its so little and even equipment will give you better healing value if it % based on your hp.

The solution its simple:
Make saint value talent become % based instead of fixed based and reduce its healing value but give other stat boots/ benefit. For example saint blessing instead of give 1000 healing/turn change into heal 20% hp/turn and other stat buff like attack, speed or prot, rest.
I have lv 50 character with hp 2800 then 20% its healing value its 560 + other stat buff and when my character lv 100 let say its hp become 6000 then 20% its heal its 1200 + other stat buff.  Other example is for saint light instead give 2800 hp for team, its will more fairer to give healing 50% hp plus cleansing to team.

Please note that other talent like Dark Eyes can implement % based  20% heal plus 20% reduce damage for 3 turn so there are no reason to can't implement it % based plus other support buff for saint power.

With This You can solve all paint point:
1. For Saint Power User, will feel that their talent will grow with their character level and give other buff not only give heal. Because if saint power only dependent to healing once it get "internal Injury" there is nothing they can do. At least giving buff and get internal injury the buff/ additional stat its still there.
2. For other player that against saint power, will feel that the healing level its adjust with both character level and fairer to against with, not to frustrate with high HP regeneration like mention above its all based on both of player level.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum