Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net

Saint Fist Description Empty Re: Saint Fist Description

Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:15 pm
Jokowi wrote:Its not a bug more like there are missing info in saint fist from "has X% change to reduce target dodge by X% and critical rate x%"

Into "has X% change to reduce target dodge by X% and critical rate x%" (X turn)

Also I find that this effect its for 2 turn, if user use it and target have same speeds then the effect duration have already decrease by one when its user turn again. Thats mean user only get benefit of higher accuracy for only 1 attack. I think you need to increase the effect duration into 3 turn. OR remove debuff effect and change into "this jutsu have 30% increase accuracy and crit rate to target" since saint power only have 1 skill that deal damage.

Yes, you are right; we forgot to put the turns. It will be available in the next update.

Regards
Jokowi
Jokowi

Saint Fist Description Empty Saint Fist Description

Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:47 pm
Its not a bug more like there are missing info in saint fist from "has X% change to reduce target dodge by X% and critical rate x%"

Into "has X% change to reduce target dodge by X% and critical rate x%" (X turn)

Also I find that this effect its for 2 turn, if user use it and target have same speeds then the effect duration have already decrease by one when its user turn again. Thats mean user only get benefit of higher accuracy for only 1 attack. I think you need to increase the effect duration into 3 turn. OR remove debuff effect and change into "this jutsu have 30% increase accuracy and crit rate to target" since saint power only have 1 skill that deal damage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum