Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Bugs and application crashes Empty Re: Bugs and application crashes

Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:48 am
ukiberonja97 wrote:I'm encountering a problems playing game.
1st problem if I play game more than 10+min and when I try to buy something from gear shop, the application just start loading in the down right corner, eventually application crash sou I lose gold coins and I don't get items I bought so far I lost more than 15.000 gold coins. At the time I need to confirm purchase app just crash sou I lose gold coin and I don't get items I bought.
2nd problem when I finish fight in arena and when I need to confirm that I defeat enemy app starting to load and then crashes it's problem where game play play can't be saved do thou crashing problem.
What could be a problem?

You need to have a stable internet connection and chaging time server can also help

Bugs and application crashes Screen13
ukiberonja97

Bugs and application crashes Empty Bugs and application crashes

Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:26 am
I'm encountering a problems playing game.
1st problem if I play game more than 10+min and when I try to buy something from gear shop, the application just start loading in the down right corner, eventually application crash sou I lose gold coins and I don't get items I bought so far I lost more than 15.000 gold coins. At the time I need to confirm purchase app just crash sou I lose gold coin and I don't get items I bought.
2nd problem when I finish fight in arena and when I need to confirm that I defeat enemy app starting to load and then crashes it's problem where game play play can't be saved do thou crashing problem.
What could be a problem?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum