Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Guild Village Raid and Expedition: The game always crashes of freezing while doing these mission  Empty Re: Guild Village Raid and Expedition: The game always crashes of freezing while doing these mission

Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:22 pm
KEMURI wrote:Guild Village Raid and Expedition: The game always crashes of freezing while doing these mission  Screen13

While doing Guild Village Raid, the game always crashes or freezing even though I have stable internet connection. I already tried clearing cache, I even tried clear all data and Reboot/Restart my phone but it's still the same.

Using 30fps or 60fps doesn't have any difference, the game still freezing or crashing.

I can't upload a video here, as you can see in that photo. There's always an error. I'm only uploading 7mb screen record as a proof but there's always an error

Hi, please check our FAQ section regarding possible solutions for in game crashes.

https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net/t1-commonly-asked-questions

I also would suggest the before doing expedition or long stage missions, restart the game and go to that mission or expedition right away. It'll lessen the chance of the game crashing. Also if you want to show us a video, you can upload your video in YouTube or Google drive and send the link here.

KEMURI likes this post

KEMURI

Guild Village Raid and Expedition: The game always crashes of freezing while doing these mission  Empty Guild Village Raid and Expedition: The game always crashes of freezing while doing these mission

Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:06 pm
Guild Village Raid and Expedition: The game always crashes of freezing while doing these mission  Screen13

While doing Guild Village Raid, the game always crashes or freezing even though I have stable internet connection. I already tried clearing cache, I even tried clear all data and Reboot/Restart my phone but it's still the same.

Using 30fps or 60fps doesn't have any difference, the game still freezing or crashing.

I can't upload a video here, as you can see in that photo. There's always an error. I'm only uploading 7mb screen record as a proof but there's always an error
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum