Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
a7x09q

My experience (and suggestions) so far. Empty My experience (and suggestions) so far.

Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:52 am
Warning: lengthy post ahead.

Hey everyone, been playing this game for about 3 days upon date of posting. It's an overall great gamesince it brings back the nostalgia of og Ninja Saga back when it peaked on Facebook, but I've noticed a few things.

Let's talk about the issues first.

1 - The game takes quite a lot of RAM to run smoothly. I'm playing on a redmagic 6s pro which has 12gb of RAM, but I still find the memory almost fully used everytime I play. The game doesn't lag (at least, it isn't noticeable if it does), but it makes my background apps glitchy like poweramp or revanced extended (youtube).

2 - I've experienced times when ads wouldn't be available. I never thought I'd say this in my lifetime, but it's annoying that it's not available. It would've been great to have when grinding exp since I've spent this whole time leveling up (and grinding skill scrolls).

3 - This third one is more of a suggestion but it's become so annoying that I counted it as an issue. The Seraphic Buster Cleaver (obtained via gacha) was such a rare item to get but it becomes a bit of a disappointment once you get to ise it. The attack damage is great, and the dodge buff is nice. The issue is the 20% protection buff. It's a great buff to have but not if it only lasts for the rest of the round. It basically becomes useless if your opponent gets to attack you before you get to attack them since the buff will have been gone by the time your agi bar resets. Why not have the buff carry over for the next round, right?

Now for the suggestions.

1 - adding a "replay mission" at the end screen of a mission would be fantastic, instead of having to go back to the main screen. Having to click on the Kage icon and scrolling to the right mission is a bit of a hassle when grinding exp and scrolls since you pretty much just do the same mission over and over again.

2 - team system revamp. The current team system is debatably fine, but I do have a suggestion to make the current team members stay on the team if your mission or task (special jounin exam for my case) was failed. I'm currently stuck on special jounin exam part 4 chapter 2 since I keep getting one-shotted, and I've used up all my teammates and additional chances via ads as a result. As far as this suggestion goes, fleeing the battle should yield the same effect since the used might've just clicked on the wrong mission. That definitely happened to me at one point.

That's it so far. I'll be sure to update this thread if I find some more problems of if I think of some more suggestions.

NinjaAwakened21 and TheManHimselff like this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

My experience (and suggestions) so far. Empty Re: My experience (and suggestions) so far.

Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:36 pm
a7x09q wrote:Warning: lengthy post ahead.

Hey everyone, been playing this game for about 3 days upon date of posting. It's an overall great gamesince it brings back the nostalgia of og Ninja Saga back when it peaked on Facebook, but I've noticed a few things.

Let's talk about the issues first.

1 - The game takes quite a lot of RAM to run smoothly. I'm playing on a redmagic 6s pro which has 12gb of RAM, but I still find the memory almost fully used everytime I play. The game doesn't lag (at least, it isn't noticeable if it does), but it makes my background apps glitchy like poweramp or revanced extended (youtube).

2 - I've experienced times when ads wouldn't be available. I never thought I'd say this in my lifetime, but it's annoying that it's not available. It would've been great to have when grinding exp since I've spent this whole time leveling up (and grinding skill scrolls).

3 - This third one is more of a suggestion but it's become so annoying that I counted it as an issue. The Seraphic Buster Cleaver (obtained via gacha) was such a rare item to get but it becomes a bit of a disappointment once you get to ise it. The attack damage is great, and the dodge buff is nice. The issue is the 20% protection buff. It's a great buff to have but not if it only lasts for the rest of the round. It basically becomes useless if your opponent gets to attack you before you get to attack them since the buff will have been gone by the time your agi bar resets. Why not have the buff carry over for the next round, right?

Now for the suggestions.

1 - adding a "replay mission" at the end screen of a mission would be fantastic, instead of having to go back to the main screen. Having to click on the Kage icon and scrolling to the right mission is a bit of a hassle when grinding exp and scrolls since you pretty much just do the same mission over and over again.

2 - team system revamp. The current team system is debatably fine, but I do have a suggestion to make the current team members stay on the team if your mission or task (special jounin exam for my case) was failed. I'm currently stuck on special jounin exam part 4 chapter 2 since I keep getting one-shotted, and I've used up all my teammates and additional chances via ads as a result. As far as this suggestion goes, fleeing the battle should yield the same effect since the used might've just clicked on the wrong mission. That definitely happened to me at one point.

That's it so far. I'll be sure to update this thread if I find some more problems of if I think of some more suggestions.

Issues:
1. No comment, my device has only 6 GB RAM and has no problems running the game.
2. This issue is related to Google, they are to be blamed.
3. The protection buff's duration is quite ok actually. It will work well to players who have low agility.

Suggestion:
1. I agree Laughing
2. No comment.

NinjaAwakened21 likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster

My experience (and suggestions) so far. Empty Re: My experience (and suggestions) so far.

Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:21 am
NinjaAwakened21 wrote:My experience (and suggestions) so far. Screen12
My experience (and suggestions) so far. Screen10
My experience (and suggestions) so far. Screen11

I thought I had enough speed for this exam but I can only take 1 turn out like 7. That being said I think they should nerf the cp usage for skills and cd. It's way too high I've even invested in the cp water renewal skill which takes more mana to use than it barely restores. If I use a kinjutsu to boost my DMG,or critical chance that takes 1 turn out of 7. By the next turn I use a jutsu with boosted stats let's say the elemental dodges it. Okay so then I get punished for using 2 jutsus, I have to wait another 6 turns to charge cp which takes up another turn by that time my whole team has been critted 3k DMG by elementals??? Like what??? Then if we are being tested against different elementals why are my teammates (AI) not prioritizing their attacks via by elements?? There needs to be a rebalance of the ninjtsus or either a nerf in these bosses...In these battles the player is getting punished way to much for even using ninjutsus.

If u guys have any help or suggestions I'd greatly love to hear , thank you.

May I see your loadout?

I have a video about my alt taking this exam - https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc/video/7333222895860092166 -. Not sure if we have similar sets though. It took me a few tries (I think 2 or 3) before my luck pressed in as my earlier attempts yielded bad results due to my teammates not using the right jutsus at the right time Very Happy. Just prioritize the one that counters your element and restrict it using Bijuu Bomb (it's free). They are way easier to fight right now anyway as they have been nerfed by the devs. Best of luck.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lequinox
lequinox

Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:26 pm
NinjaAwakened21 wrote:My experience (and suggestions) so far. Screen13
My experience (and suggestions) so far. Screen15
My experience (and suggestions) so far. Screen14[url=https://servimg.com/view/20568658/4][img]https
So I just beat them spent $5 to get the weapon mod pack which I don't mind, it was a breeze. My teammates came in clutch and the biju bombed worked.
I think it is possible f2p  but u need the right teammates and a blessing from the gods. I still think nerfing some of the cp usage and cd would help those who aren't able to spend the 5$ for the mod pack. Also to those who need lvl 40 u can add me user_LOE83Fl61J5M. Also I had a 3rd who helped tremendously he died last few rounds.

Rokan is my account (npc for exams). Glad that it was of help Very Happy

NinjaAwakened21 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum