Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Exams difficulty Empty Exams difficulty

Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:28 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Lately, I've been seeing players complaining about the difficulty of the exam and their complains about the current stat allocation meta (hp, cp, and agi).

I think lowering the damage output for the NPCS in the exams by 10-15% would let the players branch out their stats bit by bit until they reach max. (Though branching out stats is not recommended in PVP).

OR

Every level up, one's character will gain an upgrade for each available stat. But not like 30 HP per level up since 30 HP equates to 1 stat point. Maybe somethint like 10 or 15 HP, as long as its less than half of the equated stat point upgrade value.

The game's too young anyway nor I know about the roadmap of the game and this suggestion is based on the voices of new players.

Thank you for reading this devs!

Best regards

Gingar likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum