Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DRX1

Saint blessing chakra increase when my character levelup but value still same Empty Saint blessing chakra increase when my character levelup but value still same

Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:21 pm
Please help, I have lv 4 Saint Blessing,
1. When my character reaches level 40, its chakra cost is about 500 and it gives 288 hp/turn for 4 turns.
2. When my character reaches level 50, I dont level up saint blessing so it still gives me 288 hp/turn for 4 turns, but the chakra cost is now 640.
3. When my character reaches level 80, as I can see in the talent academy, its chakra requirement is 1024, and if I am not leveling up, it still gives me 288 hp/turn.

When I am leveling up my character, the chakra cost gets higher, but the value is still the same. For Saint Fist, even though the chakra cost is getting higher, the damage is also getting higher, so it's okay. But for Saint Light and Saint Blessing, the value is still the same.

How to fix:

Saint blessing is the ultimate active talent for saint power, it needs lv 5 saint soul, lv 5 saint physic, and lv 5 saint fist to unlock it, but it only gives healing, and the higher your level, the higher its chakra cost. I think you should change it so players will use it in real battle, 1024 chakra/turn is costly I prefer to cast Tenson omi gongen with a lower 80% chakra cost, 4 turn lower CD, and give purify & immunity to debuffs during duration.

Example you can do such as:
1. Give healing/turn and 80% chance to cast purify/turn (can't be dispersed)
2. give healing/turn and give X% of random stat buff (can't be dispersed)

Note:
I put can't be dispersed because the weakness of Tenson omi gongen is that it can be dispersed, so even though Saint Blessing costs much more chakra and have 4 turn higher CD than Tenson omi gongen, it can't be dispersed by enemy and gives an additional buff. To make balance the purify chance based so on low level saint blessing, give a low percentage to purify, and with this player have a reason to upgrade saint blessing level.
This also applied to Saint Light, which only increases its chakra when leveled up, but you can give it additional value, such as increasing team accuracy by 100% for the next attack.[/b]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum