Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DramaticFarmer

please make consideration for saint psychic Empty please make consideration for saint psychic

Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:01 pm
im sorry i go straight to the point, for saint psychic, the effect is the same as saint soul but he must require certain conditions such as hp must be below 30% to activate the effect, in my opinion it is too difficult if it has to be 30%, maybe it can be changed to 45-50%, because for wind element users hp very limited, and there are also no other effects such as increasing max hp like the real saint psychic, it's a shame because this talent is very expensive
I hope that in the future it can have a good effect.
thx before

Jokowi and clevnme like this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

please make consideration for saint psychic Empty Re: please make consideration for saint psychic

Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:39 am
Agree with you, many real saint power users feel this because unlike admin that have unlimited TP we dont have enough resource to fully upgrade saint psycic so conditional even harder to fulfill. Even other talent with cheaper price dont have condition like this.
I hope dev read our words

DramaticFarmer and clevnme like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

please make consideration for saint psychic Empty Re: please make consideration for saint psychic

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:54 pm
Hi! The saint physique's passive effect has been change. Come check it out!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum