Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kagura

agility cap feedback Empty agility cap feedback

Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I saw that there will be a cap for the agility.
I agree with it because it will diversify the builds used by the users but I am wondering if the agility for higher level NPCs and bosses (current and upcoming) is going to be adjusted to cater the maximum 250 pts for AGI since players will be at a disadvantage in turns specifically in hard mode missions for grade B. So, will they be?

Also, putting caps for other stats might also be viable if earning stats is not only limited to leveling up.

lequinox, Ni66abites, Uchiha and HornyTengu like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

agility cap feedback Empty Re: agility cap feedback

Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:28 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Kagura wrote:Hi, I saw that there will be a cap for the agility.
I agree with it because it will diversify the builds used by the users but I am wondering if the agility for higher level NPCs and bosses (current and upcoming) is going to be adjusted to cater the maximum 250 pts for AGI since players will be at a disadvantage in turns specifically in hard mode missions for grade B. So, will they be?

Also, putting caps for other stats might also be viable if earning stats is not only limited to leveling up.

Earning stat points from other sources might actually be good!

E.G: Get 1 stat point from completing a hard achievement

DramaticFarmer, c000o, Ni66abites, Uchiha and HornyTengu like this post

HornyTengu

Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:36 am
This update is a game changer, it will give us more diversity, but agility shouldn't be the only capped stat, everyone will cap it to 250 and turn into wind or earth.
Water and fire and thunder should be boosted.
I think the wind dodge era will begin (just like NS), are devs planning to drop the 80% accuracy yoake?
Let's wait and see.

Ni66abites and Uchiha like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum