Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LeeGee23

Gold farming/mining Empty Gold farming/mining

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:08 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Gold farming is a lot more time consuming than exp farming, so I suggest a "Gold mine" where we can assign team ninjas to mine gold, the amount of which is level based. You wouldn't be able to recruit the ninjas for a period of time that you set them to mine and would collect the gold at the end of the set period, which could be in 30 minute to hour long intervals up to 24 hours. This would allow for passive farming of gold to give more access to supplies, jutsu and talents that require gold to buy,

NinjaAwakened21 likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Gold farming/mining Empty Re: Gold farming/mining

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:23 am
LeeGee23 wrote:Gold farming is a lot more time consuming than exp farming, so I suggest a "Gold mine" where we can assign team ninjas to mine gold, the amount of which is level based. You wouldn't be able to recruit the ninjas for a period of time that you set them to mine and would collect the gold at the end of the set period, which could be in 30 minute to hour long intervals up to 24 hours. This would allow for passive farming of gold to give more access to supplies, jutsu and talents that require gold to buy,

It takes less then 1 minute to clear grade E, lvl 20 Hard Mode.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum