Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LeeGee23

Gold farming ideas Empty Gold farming ideas

Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:33 am
We should have more options for gold farming/grinding besides spending hours doing the same mission over and over only to get a small bit of gold at a time. It makes getting certain pets, weapons talents, and jutsu tedious to obtain, some even lose their usefulness as our exp grows at a faster pace than our gold. Some suggestions I have:

1) Adding gold to the drops of raiding in guilds.

2) Increasing the amount of gold missions give out,

3) A gold mine where we can put 2-3 teammates in so they can mine gold for several hours.

4) Daily challenges that give gold instead of exp or TP.

5) Drop items from missions that can be sold.

6) The ability to sell materials from defeating hunting house monsters.

7) The ability to convert event currency (candy, roses, etc) into gold.

Cool Make more old weapons, suits and back items sellable.

9) An item that increases the amount of gold dropped from missions.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Gold farming ideas Empty Re: Gold farming ideas

Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:41 pm
I'm pretty sure Grade B missions will give out a lot of gold. Hopefully the devs add a mission similar to Zuka's Request for a faster gold and exp farm.
LeeGee23

Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:38 am
lequinox wrote:I'm pretty sure Grade B missions will give out a lot of gold. Hopefully the devs add a mission similar to Zuka's Request for a faster gold and exp farm.

That's all well and good for level 60+ players but still leave newer players grinding like crazy to be able to afford ninjustu , talent and pets.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:41 pm
LeeGee23 wrote:
lequinox wrote:I'm pretty sure Grade B missions will give out a lot of gold. Hopefully the devs add a mission similar to Zuka's Request for a faster gold and exp farm.

That's all well and good for level 60+ players but still leave newer players grinding like crazy to be able to afford ninjustu , talent and pets.

They are "newbies" for a reason. It would be strange to see a few days old players rack up gold easily wouldn't it?

Besides, when they get to lvl 40, it's a tad bit easier to grind gold there Very Happy.

Aside from that, if one has a goal like grinding out EXP for their pets, they'll get heaps of gold during that journey without them realizing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum