Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

app was automatically close? Empty Re: app was automatically close?

Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:52 pm
Johnson wrote:
lequinox wrote:
Johnson wrote:I already did that before posting this question but it's not working, I wonder why, since my device could let me play other games heavier than this one. I just thought it maybe a bug but since you reply like that i don't know anymore😯 btw it also freeze if it's not going to crash

Does your device heat up while playing?

No sir

Maybe it's a firmware compatibility issue, sorry I can't help you with this bro.

Johnson likes this post

Johnson

Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:02 pm
lequinox wrote:
Johnson wrote:I already did that before posting this question but it's not working, I wonder why, since my device could let me play other games heavier than this one. I just thought it maybe a bug but since you reply like that i don't know anymore😯 btw it also freeze if it's not going to crash

No sir
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:54 am

Johnson

Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:20 am
I already did that before posting this question but it's not working, I wonder why, since my device could let me play other games heavier than this one. I just thought it maybe a bug but since you reply like that i don't know anymore😯 btw it also freeze if it's not going to crash
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:36 am
Johnson wrote:I did all the instructions to make the app not close,
But still the app will close, could it be fixed? I really like to play this game since its better than other similar game that i played, but it make me sad when the game crash. I also have games that is much heavier than this like mobile legends. So i just thought that this must be a bug

Q: The game keeps crashing on my mobile device; what should I do?
A: There are many reasons why the game crashes on your devices; here are some of the following:
Clear the cache of the game or try re-installing the game
Reboot your phone
Remove all background processes/stand-by apps before launching the game
Free up storage space
Check for your device firmware update
You are playing the game at 60 FPS, and your device can't handle it for a long time. Go to settings and set FPS to 30.
The device doesn't have enough memory to run the game.
The device is low-end enough to play the game

https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net/t1-commonly-asked-questions
Johnson

app was automatically close? Empty app was automatically close?

Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:02 am
I did all the instructions to make the app not close,
But still the app will close, could it be fixed? I really like to play this game since its better than other similar game that i played, but it make me sad when the game crash. I also have games that is much heavier than this like mobile legends. So i just thought that this must be a bug

Johnson likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum