Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

CR, DR, and TROPHY SYSTEM (NOT PRIORITY AND CAN BE CHANGED IF IMPLEMENTED) Empty CR, DR, and TROPHY SYSTEM (NOT PRIORITY AND CAN BE CHANGED IF IMPLEMENTED)

Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I believe that the trophy system is en route for development since our hardworking devs are currently testing LIVE PVP. So as for the CR(Challenger Rating) and DRK, there should be a point/ranking system for these. So like CR for Challenge and Trophy for LIVE PVP.

The point-earning and deduction mechanisms for CR, DR, and TROPHY should be pretty similar. Disconnection (INTENTIONAL or NOT) should increase the points deduction by 1.5 times.

For LIVE PVP, I think rank should be irrelevant, and instead, just put a milestone reward for trophies earned like 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K.... bonus, and whatnot, and then the top players with the highest trophies get rewarded at the end of the season or month(similar to most games).

For CR, it's rank-based but low-ranked players can get matched up against high-ranked players and vice-versa in Challenge. If a low-ranked player wins against a high-ranked one, they should earn an extra 50% of the total CR and vice-versa. For the rewards, I think it should be a seasonal reward based on the top 50 or something.

Then we have DR or Defender/Defense Rating. One can earn this whenever their character wins when challenged by other users. Same reward mechanic for CR.

It looks complicated and tedious to be implemented because it really is, but if it does then that would be awesome.

Gingar likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum