Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DramaticFarmer

talent problem  Empty talent problem

Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:32 pm
after 8ex release, i think that talent is to much powerfull, that mean it has a very good effect for attack n passive, all the effects use percentage in lvl 10 become more higher percentage.
and the effect is not attenuated so that it becomes balanced like saint power, the problem is why saint power's effect is only limited to healing and there are no additional effects like tog even though saint power costs a lot more than other talents, I hope maybe the dev can balance this, like weakening one of 8ex's effects or strengthening saint's power's effect to balance out their worth. maybe saint power can be made based on percentage and added a few other effects
or is that the final decision for the effect of all existing talent??
thx before
I love you I love you I love you

Jokowi likes this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

talent problem  Empty Re: talent problem

Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:28 am
DramaticFarmer wrote:after 8ex release, i think that talent is to much powerfull, that mean it has a very good effect for attack n passive, all the effects use percentage in lvl 10 become more higher percentage.
and the effect is not attenuated so that it becomes balanced like saint power, the problem is why saint power's effect is only limited to healing and there are no additional effects like tog even though saint power costs a lot more than other talents, I hope maybe the dev can balance this, like weakening one of 8ex's effects or strengthening saint's power's effect to balance out their worth. maybe saint power can be made based on percentage and added a few other effects
thx before

Yes 8 extremes its too powerful, even increase 20% speed also enough to overpower all other talent that's why there are talent change feature so player can switch talent without any changing in current talent.
Hinata

Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:39 am
DramaticFarmer wrote:after 8ex release, i think that talent is to much powerfull, that mean it has a very good effect for attack n passive, all the effects use percentage in lvl 10 become more higher percentage.
thx before

Just change talent and side with powefull one, it is there for a reason. This is beta version and unbalance its normal. Developer have many other urgent to do like making content and fixing bug, dont expect too much about balancing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum