Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gibmeluk

No Token and Gold Added Empty No Token and Gold Added

Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:50 am
Hi.. I already bought the bundle with 650 token but didn't receive it in game please help me... My user ID is user_DavZOglAMIOi... Thank youNo Token and Gold Added Screen12
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

No Token and Gold Added Empty Re: No Token and Gold Added

Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:05 pm
Gibmeluk wrote:Hi.. I already bought the bundle with 650 token but didn't receive it in game please help me... My user ID is user_DavZOglAMIOi... Thank youNo Token and Gold Added Screen12

I have notified the devs about it. i will reply to this post once they responded
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:04 am
Gibmeluk wrote:Hi.. I already bought the bundle with 650 token but didn't receive it in game please help me... My user ID is user_DavZOglAMIOi... Thank youNo Token and Gold Added Screen12

The devs informed me that you received the items you purchased. Making false claims is against our Terms of Service, and you will be banned. Consider this a warning.
Click here to read our TOS
Gibmeluk

Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:03 pm
Raijin wrote:

The devs informed me that you received the items you purchased. Making false claims is against our Terms of Service, and you will be banned. Consider this a warning.
Click here to read our TOS

Hye.. Ah sorry my bad I already received it but it's a bit delay after I make the purchase... Thank you for responding
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum