Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MADDYxGOAT
MADDYxGOAT
https://www.youtube.com/@Maddyxgoat10?si=MuGczG1yf0Vkzwvy

We get way less gold then we need ???? Empty We get way less gold then we need ????

Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:07 am
Hey guyz don't you think we gets a way much less gold then we need. I think devs will understand the situation of F2P like us. I'm level 60 and i don't even have 100k gold. How am i going to buy secret talent of 1.2m gold.😞😞

Cloure likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

We get way less gold then we need ???? Empty Re: We get way less gold then we need ????

Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:09 am
MADDYxGOAT wrote:Hey guyz don't you think we gets a way much less gold then we need. I think devs will understand the situation of F2P like us. I'm level 60 and i don't even have 100k gold. How am i going to buy secret talent of 1.2m gold.😞😞

Hi! You need patience. Besides, you can farm TP even if you haven't learned your talent yet. You can farm gold when you have free time, and when you purchase it, it's like a trophy of your hard work farming

MADDYxGOAT likes this post

Cloure

We get way less gold then we need ???? Empty Re: We get way less gold then we need ????

Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:32 pm
MADDYxGOAT wrote:Hey guyz don't you think we gets a way much less gold then we need. I think devs will understand the situation of F2P like us. I'm level 60 and i don't even have 100k gold. How am i going to buy secret talent of 1.2m gold.😞😞

Agree

MADDYxGOAT likes this post

mystic0923
mystic0923

Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:54 pm

The essence of grinding a lot if you're f2p. Of course if you buy gold, there's advantage but if you're f2p, go farm harder

Raijin likes this post

MADDYxGOAT
MADDYxGOAT

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:01 am
mystic0923 wrote:

The essence of grinding a lot if you're f2p. Of course if you buy gold, there's advantage but if you're f2p, go farm harder
Why are you being so mean to f2p player🥲
MADDYxGOAT
MADDYxGOAT

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:04 am
Raijin wrote:

Hi! You need patience. Besides, you can farm TP even if you haven't learned your talent yet. You can farm gold when you have free time, and when you purchase it, it's like a trophy of your hard work farming
Yeah i got it but it's a lot of gold. I know game is still in beta but i think you guys can give us weekly events to earn some gold too😅
clevnme
clevnme

Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:42 am
just farming bro and lvling pet, bcs i can get 3 Milions Gold 🤣
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:49 am
I think there will be new events added for us to earn gold and tokens, guild activities will surely be one of those.
clevnme
clevnme

Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:18 am
don't be spoiled bro. im F2P just farming and i got 3 millions gold
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum