Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

IF YOU'RE USING A LAPTOP TO PLAY NM USING EMULATOR, READ THIS! Empty IF YOU'RE USING A LAPTOP TO PLAY NM USING EMULATOR, READ THIS!

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
If your laptop's able to run Nox or any other emulators without needing an external fan, do it. I just found the reason why the game crashes often when I use on an emulator. Every time these crashes happen, I am using an external fan (though mine can manage well without it). That's why I know why this is one of the reasons.

It has something to do with the power that it brings to your laptop's battery while gaming because when you use an external fan, a certain portion of the power is going to be redirected to keep it running, thus, the power that your laptop's battery receives is less than what it needs, hence the crashes and whatnot.

Best regards!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum