Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Pros and Cons of using an Emulator Empty Pros and Cons of using an Emulator

Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:09 am
Pros:
-Almost unlimited ads 😂, win-win for the game and the players.
-0 to 5-second ads, getting more than a 5-second ad is a rare event.
-Ez exp farm thanks to the almost unlimited ads.
-You may assign keyboard controls for the ABC buttons when casting jutsus.

Cons:
-If you don't manually sync before you switch devices, a minor or in the worst case, a MAJOR progress rollback will happen.
-If your settings for the emulator does not match or exceeds with your PC's capabilities, it may crash or freeze.
Nothing

Pros and Cons of using an Emulator Empty Re: Pros and Cons of using an Emulator

Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:15 am
can you recommend an emulator that works best with the game cause with bluestacks it freezes a lot of times

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster

Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:48 am
Nothing wrote:can you recommend an emulator that works best with the game cause with bluestacks it freezes a lot of times

nox player or mumu player
lequinox
lequinox

Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:43 pm
lequinox wrote:Pros:
-Almost unlimited ads 😂, win-win for the game and the players.
-0 to 5-second ads, getting more than a 5-second ad is a rare event.
-Ez exp farm thanks to the almost unlimited ads.
-You may assign keyboard controls for the ABC buttons when casting jutsus.

Cons:
-If you don't manually sync before you switch devices, a minor or in the worst case, a MAJOR progress rollback will happen.
-If your settings for the emulator does not match or exceeds with your PC's capabilities, it may crash or freeze.

How to avoid or minimize rollback damage?

-Sync your new device's date and time to your original one.
-Manually sync your Google by going to Settings > Accounts (in some devices it's 'Accounts and Backup') > tap the account you're using > sync account > sync now (sync now option appears on the upper right three-dotted button on some devices)

Nothing likes this post

Jokowi
Jokowi

Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:52 pm
Lol I just read this.. I dont understand about rollback issues. Why its only lv and jutsu that rollback? Why token its still same and not rollback from last save? If its rollback with token then its easy to purchase jutsu or item again with last token (similar to save in offline game). The issues is when rollback token is still consume so you dont have enough token to purchase it again.

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox

Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:22 pm
Jokowi wrote:Lol I just read this.. I dont understand about rollback issues. Why its only lv and jutsu that rollback? Why token its still same and not rollback from last save? If its rollback with token then its easy to purchase jutsu or item again with last token (similar to save in offline game). The issues is when rollback token is still consume so you dont have enough token to purchase it again.

I think it goes like this

Progress = saved by Google play
Your currency like gold or token = saved on the game's database and your ign or user is the primary key for it
Jokowi
Jokowi

Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:27 pm
lequinox wrote:
Jokowi wrote:Lol I just read this.. I dont understand about rollback issues. Why its only lv and jutsu that rollback? Why token its still same and not rollback from last save? If its rollback with token then its easy to purchase jutsu or item again with last token (similar to save in offline game). The issues is when rollback token is still consume so you dont have enough token to purchase it again.

Your currency like gold or token = saved on the game's database and your ign or user is the primary key for it

Why do they need to do that and risk user rollback? Why do they not store all of their data in a database? It does not consume a lot of space.

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox

Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:38 pm
Jokowi wrote:
lequinox wrote:

Why do they need to do that and risk user rollback? Why do they not store all of their data in a database? It does not consume a lot of space.

That's just my idea on how it works bro. No clue what method is being used but hopefully, you and others who have screenshots and whatnot gets compensated🤞
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum