Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BearBackRaw

Jounin exam- Overall peeves Empty Jounin exam- Overall peeves

Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:34 am
Can someone please give me a run down of the Shinigami stats? What are their dodge rates, resist and purify chances ect.? They do not seem to be possible for someone who started within the last week. I got to level 40 in 2 days and i cannot get past these things.

Also, can the developer add the ability to control team mates?? What is the point of inflicting status effects for the AI to use olympus blade and take them back off straight away? They also like to heal when they have full health, all in all its a frustrating experience.

The secret shop is actually the worst thing ive ever seen. The Jutsus are NECESSARY FOR PROGRESS, yet the shop has gone. Anyone who starts in the time since i did cannot progress the game. I dare any developer to play from scratch right now and become a jounin without cheating. You will fail. Repeatedly.
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Jounin exam- Overall peeves Empty Re: Jounin exam- Overall peeves

Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:43 am
The secret shop is not necessary to progress, you can swap out those jutsu that is available on the ninjutsu academy, for instance you need some defense why not learn golem protection, hidden among rocks, or evasion? Smile
mystic0923
mystic0923

Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:28 am
You need patience. I finished jounin exams at almost several times. I only bought aikiryu at secret shop and the rest are ninjutsus. Crying can't help you finish jounin exam (based on the last sentence). Exploring and recruits helps you. maybe luck also help you Wink I didn't spend also haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum