Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Empty Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam)

Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:28 am
Chunin and Jounin Exam

Welcome to our forum guide on the Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Chunin10Chunin and Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar35Jounin exams! Discover the trials and triumphs that await as you test your skills and determination. Let's journey together and embrace the path of a true ninja!

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Chunin10Chunin Exam

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 1 (Written Exam)
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 182
  • Click here to watch the video:

• Cheat Sheet:

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 2 (Scroll War):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 183

• Enemies and Weakness:

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 3 (Arena):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 184

• Enemy Weakness and Attacks:

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 4 (Team Battle):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 185

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 5 (Team Battle):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 186

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar40Recruited Friends ID
  MasterChunin:
Code:
user_6sOblNU6zntC

MasterChunin2:
Code:
user_Cjx1EIX9qzMm

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar35Jounin Exam
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsa110

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 1 (Hand Seals):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Heehhe10

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 2 (Shinobi Tower):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 9110

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 3 (The Kekkai):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 8510

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 4 (Elementals):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 7910

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Frames11 Stage 5 (The Orochi):
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 6910

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar40Recruited Friends ID
  NiskiXotsusuki:
Code:
user_CYPU4jPqGyFt

Strelka:
Code:
user_7yByAKDAOuYx

Balthasar:
Code:
user_8cMXvZUJuoxp

SPECIAL JOUNIN EXAM GUIDE WILL BE ADDED SOON 

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 17110710

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) W22110

Last edited by Raijin on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:48 pm; edited 117 times in total

Admin, Raijin, kareem fathy sayed, lequinox, Gingar and Kagura like this post

Wendhi

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Empty Re: Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam)

Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:24 pm
Can you build a help guide of jounin exam the stage 2? I was stuck with kiyoko, water element while im fire. Its so hard do weaken the dmg, plus she's can easily purify
Raijin
Raijin

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Empty Re: Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam)

Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:17 pm
Wendhi wrote:Can you build a help guide of jounin exam the stage 2? I was stuck with kiyoko, water element while im fire. Its so hard do weaken the dmg, plus she's can easily purify
Hi! I would suggest to wear +Water resist clothing
Raijin
Raijin

Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:44 pm
Wendhi wrote:Can you build a help guide of jounin exam the stage 2? I was stuck with kiyoko, water element while im fire. Its so hard do weaken the dmg, plus she's can easily purify
I also suggest to save some tokens for this clothing, it'll help a lot

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Img_2012
Mera
Mera

Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:04 am

you can do several strategies :
- try using the clothes that have all elemental resist 10% (in shop you can buy it using gold, very cheap). it will help you to mitigate some damages.
- if that still can't help you mitigate damage, try to save up some tokens to buy regeneration armor or water resist armor
- invest on pet. in level 40, you can still grind XP for leveling up your pet. grind a lot to level your pet, at least level 30. they can deal damage around 150 for normal attack, pretty high right.
- buy hp burn jutsu to deal massive damage, i forgot the name of the jutsu. you can buy it from secret shop, the one that can deal 12% of enemy hp.
- buy survival jutsu like protection (from academy), serene mind (from secret shop), and flexibility (academy)
- focus on surviving than attacking.

the ideal build i think :
max xp around 1100 or 1200
max cp around 1000
the rest is up to user

the jutsu recommendation :
- biju bomb
- taijutsu that burn hp
- protection lv 1 is okay
- flexibility lv 1 is okay
- serene mind
- tenson omni / recovery jutsu
- wind jutsu that reduce 4 cooldown
- earth absobtion jutsu to replinesh cp

hope this will help you. if you have any difficulties feel free to tell me Very Happy

Almost likes this post

ReyRob

Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:28 pm
Hello, the way I spent it is sticking to a youtube video, it's pretty good, although I had 2200hp and 1000cp, and skills that did damage to the element that bothered me the most (lightning in my case) so my strategy was to use 5 protection skills (he also had the jutsu that removes 4 turns of waiting) and 2 damage skills.

Mera likes this post

Keager7

Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:17 am
So much people say biju bomb for the stage 4 it doesnt work guys, those elements resist everything i have tried it a Lot of times and i still can't win it i have 1600hp and they just take 4 turns to kill me and team mates
Mera
Mera

Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:16 am
Keager7 wrote:So much people say biju bomb for the stage 4 it doesnt work guys, those elements resist everything i have tried it a Lot of times and i still can't win it i have 1600hp and they just take 4 turns to kill me and team mates

Try using this set up :

1. Bring fire friend with tengen onmy
2. Use full def mode to minimize damage

I have 1080 max hp back then and wind element. It is like hell for me to beat the stage. But i manage anyway.

Here is my set up :
Armor : fire resist 30%
Weapon : the one from rank d mission gift
Back item : cp regen 2%

Jutsu :
1. Serene mind
2. Protection
3. Tenson omni
4. Water jutsu attack
5. Taijutsu that can reduce 12% hp
6. Reduce CD 4
7. Flexible

Raijin
Raijin

Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:37 am
Keager7 wrote:So much people say biju bomb for the stage 4 it doesnt work guys, those elements resist everything i have tried it a Lot of times and i still can't win it i have 1600hp and they just take 4 turns to kill me and team mates

I highly suggest bringing serene mind, protection, Regen, and flexibility jutsu (save tokens if you still don't have them) and recruiting earth element friends (because they are strong) with good jutsu. Find the team that I recruited in the video using the "Search Player" feature in the game. For gear, just use the protection and Regen clothing. Cast your protection, serene mind, or evasion after their 3rd turn because on their 4th turn they will cast an AOE skill. Just survive

ReyRob likes this post

Raijin
Raijin

Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:24 pm
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar40Added the user id of the friends I recruited
Raijin
Raijin

Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:14 am
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar40Added Lvl 20 Stats Build Suggestion
Raijin
Raijin

Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:07 pm
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar40Stats Build Suggestions moved "here"

Rene likes this post

Raijin
Raijin

Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:29 pm
Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Picsar40Added enemy elements and attacks  Laughing
BanToT

Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:46 pm
user_7yByAKDAOuYx
Need a friend for chunin exam
Nothing

Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) Empty thank you

Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:35 am
thank you for the free recruit sir really helped me Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 1f601

Raijin likes this post

Raijin
Raijin

Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:22 am
Nothing wrote:thank you for the free recruit sir really helped me Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 1f601
 you're welcome!  Ninja Exams Guide (Will update for Special Jounin Exam) 1f600
MADDYxGOAT
MADDYxGOAT
https://www.youtube.com/@Maddyxgoat10?si=MuGczG1yf0Vkzwvy

Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:45 am
Jonin exam ( stage 3,) : i followed everyone step of video correctly but i can't get through. Help me
Raijin
Raijin

Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:31 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
MADDYxGOAT wrote:Jonin exam ( stage 3,) : i followed everyone step of video correctly but i can't get through. Help me

Oh it's different for each player, I can help you with that just send me a message on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/janjerkszxc?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Godzillayall likes this post

Bendot

Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:39 pm
BanToT wrote:user_7yByAKDAOuYx
Need a friend for chunin exam
You have more account?
Rene

Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:42 pm
Necesitp ayuda con el examen jounin parte 3 . Quien me ayuda con los sellos se me hace imposible necesito ayuda
joemarbito

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:02 pm
I thanks this rpg board to help me in my chunin exam this time i really appreciate this page and the upcoming exams that im facing.Thankyou very much.I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum