Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kenzxcqwe1

Got banned after updating the game Empty Got banned after updating the game

Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:02 am
Developers;

Can you check my account to see if I did something wrong cause after updating the game and playing some tasks, I just got banned for no reason at all. I don't know if this is just a bug or something but I already paid a lot of money on this game and it would be disappointing if I can't play my account anymore.

This is my id: user_K3kFwu2OTt0y

Hoping for your fast response for my issue.

Thank you.

PS. After the update, it created some delays when casting any skills. I just noticed.
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Got banned after updating the game Empty Re: Got banned after updating the game

Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:21 am
kenzxcqwe1 wrote:Developers;

Can you check my account to see if I did something wrong cause after updating the game and playing some tasks, I just got banned for no reason at all. I don't know if this is just a bug or something but I already paid a lot of money on this game and it would be disappointing if I can't play my account anymore.

This is my id: user_K3kFwu2OTt0y

Hoping for your fast response for my issue.

Thank you.

PS. After the update, it created some delays when casting any skills. I just noticed.

Hi! I am sorry for this inconvenience, I have forwarded your report to the devs, your false ban will be lifted once they are online
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum