Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Araya

Carnival items help Empty Carnival items help

Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:05 pm
Ok, so, yesterday, while the Carnival was still ongoing, I was fighting the three-headed serpent a few times, since I needed one last Golden Daruma to be able to get the Back Lantern (the one that healed 150 HP when attacked) and I got my reward at the end of the fight, but before I could go and exchange it for an item, it had all disappeared.

I guess that was because the time for the event had run out?

According to the timer, I still had one hour, there was no final countdown, so I wasn't expecting not being able to get my final reward.

Therefore, I wansted to ask, is there some way I could still access the items from the event? I'm fairly disappointed about this, especially because I even used up tokens, to be able to fight the dragon more times.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Carnival items help Empty Re: Carnival items help

Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:30 pm
Were you able to secure some screenshots?
Araya

Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:14 am
No, I only took some screenshots of IDs from other players I formed a team with in order to challenge the dragon, so I could more easily type them in the search bar, but not the items I actually won; didn't think I'd need that. Isn't there some tray to track that info down, in the system?
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:19 pm
Araya wrote:No, I only took some screenshots of IDs from other players I formed a team with in order to challenge the dragon, so I could more easily type them in the search bar, but not the items I actually won; didn't think I'd need that. Isn't there some tray to track that info down, in the system?

Idrk man. Try reaching out to the mod Very Happy
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:11 pm
Araya wrote:Ok, so, yesterday, while the Carnival was still ongoing, I was fighting the three-headed serpent a few times, since I needed one last Golden Daruma to be able to get the Back Lantern (the one that healed 150 HP when attacked) and I got my reward at the end of the fight, but before I could go and exchange it for an item, it had all disappeared.

I guess that was because the time for the event had run out?

According to the timer, I still had one hour, there was no final countdown, so I wasn't expecting not being able to get my final reward.

Therefore, I wansted to ask, is there some way I could still access the items from the event? I'm fairly disappointed about this, especially because I even used up tokens, to be able to fight the dragon more times.

The event has already ended, and it is not possible to bring it back. Whatever was lost during that event cannot be recovered
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum