Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
c000o

Online Raid Disconnection Issue Empty Online Raid Disconnection Issue

Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am
Hi Devs good day!

Any chance for remedies to players who got disconnected while attacking the online raid boss? It is a server side issue. Hope the devs would fix this problem.

As for my experience, i got disconnected twice while attacking the online boss even though my connection is stable.

The disconnection problem of this game persist and has started this past few weeks. Please devs, I hope this issue would be addressed as soon as possible.

Last edited by c000o on Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Online Raid Disconnection Issue Empty Re: Online Raid Disconnection Issue

Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:58 am
c000o wrote:Hi Devs good day!

Any chance for remedies to players who got disconnected while attacking the online raid boss? It is a server side issue. Hope the devs would fix this problem.

As for my experience, i got disconnected twice while attacking the online boss even though my connection is stable.

The disconnection problem of this game persist and has started this past few weeks. Please devs, I hope this issue would be addresses as soon as possible.

the devs released an update today at 7:20PM GMT +8 and the issue should be fixed.
c000o

Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:02 am
Hi thanks for the reply, any chance that we can recover the lost attack opportunity due to the disconnection?

Heisenberg likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum