Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eneas

DAILY REWARDS Empty DAILY REWARDS

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:00 am
Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening, depending on the time you are reading my message, the problem I had with my account is that they returned days ago in the daily rewards section, it was twenty or so days ago and they took them away from me and another The problem I had was that I found my jutsu presets modified with low level jutsus and changed, I think someone or a bug changed them, all of this happened without stopping playing a single day because I have consecutive perfect days of entering the game, it I play every day. I hope they have a solution and that they give me my days back, thank you very much, greetings from Argentina.

Eneas likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

DAILY REWARDS Empty Re: DAILY REWARDS

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:39 am
Did you switch devices?
Eneas

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:28 am
Never!!

Eneas likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:19 pm
Eneas wrote:Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening, depending on the time you are reading my message, the problem I had with my account is that they returned days ago in the daily rewards section, it was twenty or so days ago and they took them away from me and another The problem I had was that I found my jutsu presets modified with low level jutsus and changed, I think someone or a bug changed them, all of this happened without stopping playing a single day because I have consecutive perfect days of entering the game, it I play every day. I hope they have a solution and that they give me my days back, thank you very much, greetings from Argentina.

unfortunately it is not possible to restore the log in record
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:51 pm
Eneas wrote:Never!!

You have experienced a rollback, it sucks and I don't know what's the cause of it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum