Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Scott

Implement gacha pity system  Empty Implement gacha pity system

Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:22 pm
Hi dev, I played ninja master recently and I'm consider myself a very hardcore pay to win player but there is the time I spend 25K tokens and get reapeated stuff,not only but also what I get the most is the straw hat and ninja bag , abit of tokens , talents, gold . What I can suggest make a healthy pity system for those who spend more tokens and could not get the stuff they need .But at least they get pity reward or spend amount to garrenty get the item they want . I believe now days alot of gacha game have those . I know ninja master currently is a small game but I hope this could be implemented.
Now days people are trying to get the pet (evil shadow ) which the drop rate is 0.08. Me personally I don't mind spending 200k tokens to get the pet. Currently my tokens is 40k I will try to top up another 160k to gacha , but I felt like the current gacha is not healthy at all . Feels like the percentage is not even accurate making false hope for player like me.Implement gacha pity system  Screen10

kareem fathy sayed, clevnme, lequinox, Ni66abites, Kagura and jean gamalo ramirez like this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Implement gacha pity system  Empty Re: Implement gacha pity system

Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:36 pm
Bro casually mentioned "200k tokens" like it's something that can be picked up anytime and anywhere Shocked

Uchiha likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum