Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Juliussrallyy

Special Jounin Expedition rewards remained the same as lower ranks expedition Empty Special Jounin Expedition rewards remained the same as lower ranks expedition

Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:05 am
Advancing to a higher rank is a must in a game such is Ninja Master. That's why in my opinion rewards such is in the Expedition, should fit in a players Rank and position. I think it's not fair to climb to a higher rank but the rewards will be the same to those who are 2 ranks below.

In conclusion, in my opinion, increasing the rewards based on a player's rank will be a good addition to the game. Not only it would boost player engagement to the game, it would also be worth the time to do since most players never do the expedition since it takes a lot of time to complete and very little rewards. Thank you.

Best regards.

kareem fathy sayed and winner02 like this post

winner02

Special Jounin Expedition rewards remained the same as lower ranks expedition Empty Re: Special Jounin Expedition rewards remained the same as lower ranks expedition

Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:41 pm
Yeah i hope the devs should do something about this where f2p can grind better rewards instead of making more expensive bundles and stuffs on marketplace.

kareem fathy sayed likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Special Jounin Expedition rewards remained the same as lower ranks expedition Empty Re: Special Jounin Expedition rewards remained the same as lower ranks expedition

Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:08 pm
Expedition would become way better and faster if there are only 5 areas, enemies will have to be a tad bit stronger albeit Shocked

kareem fathy sayed and winner02 like this post

winner02

Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:25 pm
Yeah not much time consuming and also better rewards depends on how high your rank is. Unlike what we have now where all rewards are the same no matter what rank you are.

kareem fathy sayed likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum