Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinoXx

How to Beat Takeshi as a Water Type Ninja? (Jounin Exam 2/5, 3rd Enemy) Empty How to Beat Takeshi as a Water Type Ninja? (Jounin Exam 2/5, 3rd Enemy)

Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:53 pm
Takeshi's a pain in the ass to deal with if your element is water, so here's how I did it (took me 3 tries)

Stats:
HP - 65
CP - 25
AGI - 100

Armor - the one with 30% lightning resist
Weapon - Shark Skin Sword (this sword complements water-type players)

Jutsus: (Use the lvl 40 and 35 jutsus)
Serene Mind
Bijuu Bomb
2 Lightning Jutsus
1 Water
2 Earth Jutsu
Palm Jutsu - I forgot its name as I was writing this but it has like 300+ raw dmg and HP cut

Pet:
Frog - level 22

Items - 6 Large Potions

Process:
Kiyoshi and Sen Ryo is a walk in the park to deal with.
Takeshi:
Serene Mind - let him spam his skills and receive damage rebound lol
Cast 2 of your Earth Jutsus while your Serene Mind is Active and if it's your pet's turn, choose the skill with burn dmg, DO NOT lower Takeshi's dmg or restrict him while serene mind is active
After Serene Mind is over, cast Bijuu Bomb
While the debuffs from Bijuu Bomb are active, cast the palm strike and other jutsus except for water
Oh right, if the restriction from Bijuu Bomb is about to wear off, cast Frog's restriction skill (don't forget to also cast Frog's 3rd skill which gives numb and weaken)

Most likely, in this moment, all of your jutsus are on cd except the Water Jutsu, if Takeshi's HP is low asf, just cast it, it will deal around 200+ dmg or keep doing basic attacks

If you're low, heal and repeat. And if you fail, just try again Smile

Good luck!
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

How to Beat Takeshi as a Water Type Ninja? (Jounin Exam 2/5, 3rd Enemy) Empty Re: How to Beat Takeshi as a Water Type Ninja? (Jounin Exam 2/5, 3rd Enemy)

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:59 am
lequinoXx wrote:Takeshi's a pain in the ass to deal with if your element is water, so here's how I did it (took me 3 tries)

Stats:
HP - 65
CP - 25
AGI - 100

Armor - the one with 30% lightning resist
Weapon - Shark Skin Sword (this sword complements water-type players)

Jutsus: (Use the lvl 40 and 35 jutsus)
Serene Mind
Bijuu Bomb
2 Lightning Jutsus
1 Water
2 Earth Jutsu
Palm Jutsu - I forgot its name as I was writing this but it has like 300+ raw dmg and HP cut

Pet:
Frog - level 22

Items - 6 Large Potions

Process:
Kiyoshi and Sen Ryo is a walk in the park to deal with.
Takeshi:
Serene Mind - let him spam his skills and receive damage rebound lol
Cast 2 of your Earth Jutsus while your Serene Mind is Active and if it's your pet's turn, choose the skill with burn dmg, DO NOT lower Takeshi's dmg or restrict him while serene mind is active
After Serene Mind is over, cast Bijuu Bomb
While the debuffs from Bijuu Bomb are active, cast the palm strike and other jutsus except for water
Oh right, if the restriction from Bijuu Bomb is about to wear off, cast Frog's restriction skill (don't forget to also cast Frog's 3rd skill which gives numb and weaken)

Most likely, in this moment, all of your jutsus are on cd except the Water Jutsu, if Takeshi's HP is low asf, just cast it, it will deal around 200+ dmg or keep doing basic attacks

If you're low, heal and repeat. And if you fail, just try again Smile

Good luck!

Shark Skin Sword isĀ  Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum