Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Implementing a Unique Character Name System in Ninja Master Empty Implementing a Unique Character Name System in Ninja Master

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:09 am
Username Verification: When a player creates an account or attempts to change their username, the game's system would automatically check whether the desired username is already in use.

Prompt for Unique Name: If the name is already taken, the system would prompt the player to choose a different one. This prompt could include suggestions for similar or related names that are available, making it easier for the player to find a suitable alternative.

Overall, while a unique character name system offers significant benefits in terms of identity, fairness, and security, it also introduces challenges related to creativity, complexity, and user experience. Balancing these factors is crucial for maximizing the positive impact of such a system while minimizing potential drawbacks.

Gingar, NM - Yoru and Heisenberg like this post

Uchiha
Uchiha

Implementing a Unique Character Name System in Ninja Master Empty Re: Implementing a Unique Character Name System in Ninja Master

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:47 am
Also, please include other language characters as Japanese.

NM - Yoru and Heisenberg like this post

NM - Yoru
NM - Yoru

Implementing a Unique Character Name System in Ninja Master Empty Re: Implementing a Unique Character Name System in Ninja Master

Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:11 pm
I agree with u Guys ~

Once the "same name" issue came up... I thought, it's just a matter of time Dev will solve the issue.

So, when Dev fixes the problem with game names... can you also allow names with Japanese letters?

I want to use the same name as I used in another game "LメElf"

Uchiha and Heisenberg like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum