Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Ambush in Missions Empty Ambush in Missions

Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Missions range from helping out the masses (civilians) to dangerous ones like reconnaissance, reinforcements, and anything that is outside of the village of fire. Hence, it would make sense to have like a 1-5% chance of an ambush that happens on specific missions that are outside the village.

The NPCs ambushing the player (and their team if applicable) are NPCs from another village or a shady organization (if the game lore has it).

Mechanics
-Before the player is able to throw their first turn throughout the whole battle (area 1), there will be a dialogue just like what the dialogue from NPCs have when you talk to them or before you start a mission.

Here's an example for the player's dialogue:
  • 'm sensing a subtle chakra disturbance in the distance.

• Why do I feel like there are a lot of eyes watching?

• Were those really tracks that I saw earlier on the way here? Gotta be careful

• I've been feeling uneasy while on the way for this mission.

-After finishing the original mission, there will be a prompt that there is an ambush.
-The player will then fight the new opponents.
-Upon victory, the original gold and exp reward for the mission will be multiplied by 1.5.
-Upon defeat, the player will have the normal defeat prompt and they get to keep the original reward for the mission.

Best regards!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum