Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

nelnel

Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality Empty Re: Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality

Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:19 am
lequinox wrote:Basically I was streaming earlier and I first checked how much time was left before my energy recharges again so that I can show my viewers a glimpse of it and it was 9 minutes. After doing a few live pvp matches and blablabla, I came back and it went to 11m, then 22m, and lastly 24m beffore I logged off. Hopefully this issue is verified and fixed if found true.

Best regards.
Oo lods may bug sa reset timer 😞

Gingar likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality Empty Re: Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:50 pm
lequinox wrote:Basically I was streaming earlier and I first checked how much time was left before my energy recharges again so that I can show my viewers a glimpse of it and it was 9 minutes. After doing a few live pvp matches and blablabla, I came back and it went to 11m, then 22m, and lastly 24m beffore I logged off. Hopefully this issue is verified and fixed if found true.

Best regards.

Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality 20231110

Now it's at 36 minutes.

Gingar likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality Empty Mt. Tsseko Energy Recharge Timer Abnormality

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Basically I was streaming earlier and I first checked how much time was left before my energy recharges again so that I can show my viewers a glimpse of it and it was 9 minutes. After doing a few live pvp matches and blablabla, I came back and it went to 11m, then 22m, and lastly 24m beffore I logged off. Hopefully this issue is verified and fixed if found true.

Best regards.

Gingar likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum