Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mystic0923
mystic0923

Hp and cp dont increase in level up Empty Re: Hp and cp dont increase in level up

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:28 am
They changed the mechanic of the game somehow to be unique. Stat points are given every level up and the game is still new so that maybe they have some adjustments to do later patch. Focus on hp cp agi for now. Hope I helped
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Hp and cp dont increase in level up Empty Re: Hp and cp dont increase in level up

Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:40 pm
cristiancho29 wrote:Hp and cp dont increase in level up Screen10
I remember when I played Ninja Saga, each time I got a new lv my base hp and cp increased. But this is no happening in the game right now

I think it's because we get 5 stat pts per lvl up and not just one.
cristiancho29

Hp and cp dont increase in level up Empty Hp and cp dont increase in level up

Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:58 pm
Hp and cp dont increase in level up Screen10
I remember when I played Ninja Saga, each time I got a new lv my base hp and cp increased. But this is no happening in the game right now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum