Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jokowi
Jokowi

Fully upgrade secret talent Empty Fully upgrade secret talent

Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:34 pm
I find that some secret talent jutsu is not good, for example lava shield require 2500 TP or 4500 token to fully upgrade but give only 30% damage reduction for 3 turn, 20 turn CD with 560 chakra. Comparing with golem protection cost 200 token 40% damage reduction for 3 turn 10 turn CD with 50 chakra is too huge.

As a player I feel its not necessary to upgrade some of secret talent.

So I suggest a new system, its called unlock secret potential
1. To motivate player to fully upgrade talent it has a mechanism if player success fully upgrade a talent and give extra passive skill.
2. To unlock this, player must upgrade all its secret talent to lv 10 and purchase it once using 1000 TP.
3. This passive is chance bases by 10% (like elemental innitial ability).
4. List of unlock secret talent potential:
Demon Sound: 10% chance when attack with any jutsu will reduce enemy accuracy by 20%
Enragged forest: 10% chance to ignored effect of all debuff (not purify just no effect for a turn)
Ice cristal: 10% chance when attack with any jutsu will freeze enemy (slow enemy speed by 20%)
Explosive Lava: 10% chances when attacked, enemy will get burn by 5% for 2 turn.
Hidden siluete: 10% chance to ignore enemy protection.

Elyazko and Gingar like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum