Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Candra47

Make Daily event to get more daily token Empty Make Daily event to get more daily token

Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:33 am
I think a new player who try to play for free is no hope at all to buy premium skill or talent use token, because player only can get like 50 tokens daily if u very lucky u can get more.  Its too hard to buy talent with price 3500 or 5000 tokens, it means u need more than a year to get that. I know dev launch new pvp mode and u can get 400 tokens if u win 80 times, but i cant even win for once with all players who actually already had all talent and skill premium. I never meet a new player like me at pvp cause i think they can easily got beat up with 1 skill from older players. So i think pvp mode is not a good choice for new players, maybe u can reconsider a new event or new dailys that friendly for a new players to get more tokens. Thanks

lequinox and Cloure like this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Make Daily event to get more daily token Empty Re: Make Daily event to get more daily token

Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:51 am
What level are you?
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Make Daily event to get more daily token Empty Re: Make Daily event to get more daily token

Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:37 am
Candra47 wrote:I think a new player who try to play for free is no hope at all to buy premium skill or talent use token, because player only can get like 50 tokens daily if u very lucky u can get more.  Its too hard to buy talent with price 3500 or 5000 tokens, it means u need more than a year to get that. I know dev launch new pvp mode and u can get 400 tokens if u win 80 times, but i cant even win for once with all players who actually already had all talent and skill premium. I never meet a new player like me at pvp cause i think they can easily got beat up with 1 skill from older players. So i think pvp mode is not a good choice for new players, maybe u can reconsider a new event or new dailys that friendly for a new players to get more tokens. Thanks

You can farm tokens daily. Check out the guides here in the forum
https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net/t4-daily-token-farming
Candra47

Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:50 am
lequinox wrote:What level are you?
I already 50 sir
Candra47

Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:56 am
Raijin wrote:
Candra47 wrote:I think a new player who try to play for free is no hope at all to buy premium skill or talent use token, because player only can get like 50 tokens daily if u very lucky u can get more.  Its too hard to buy talent with price 3500 or 5000 tokens, it means u need more than a year to get that. I know dev launch new pvp mode and u can get 400 tokens if u win 80 times, but i cant even win for once with all players who actually already had all talent and skill premium. I never meet a new player like me at pvp cause i think they can easily got beat up with 1 skill from older players. So i think pvp mode is not a good choice for new players, maybe u can reconsider a new event or new dailys that friendly for a new players to get more tokens. Thanks

I know sir but i think its not too friendly for free players, i mean expedition if im very lucky i only got max 40 (already doubled with ads) cause most common come with 1 token every expedition stage. And pvp max 20 but its also hard at pvp. Live pvp ofc i cant play that, i already try it but older player always kill me with 1 punch skill
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:00 pm
Candra47 wrote:
Raijin wrote:

I know sir but i think its not too friendly for free players, i mean expedition if im very lucky i only got max 40 (already doubled with ads) cause most common come with 1 token every expedition stage. And pvp max 20 but its also hard at pvp. Live pvp ofc i cant play that, i already try it but older player always kill me with 1 punch skill

If you know, how did you say it would take more than a year to acquire a talent? How did you calculate that? How difficult is it to face an AI-controlled enemy in a challenge? If you cannot defeat the AI, then retreat and search for another match.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum