Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Aikiryu Palm Bug on Bosses(?) Empty Aikiryu Palm Bug on Bosses(?)

Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:12 pm
First of all, I encountered it while fighting the witch and dracula. So in a nutshell, somehow, when you use aikiryu palm, there's like a small chance or idk if there's a trigger for it to not display the 12% additional cut up nor show "cut up resisted", it kept happening till I killed the witch. Same case for Dracula, cut hp and resistance didn't pop up when the follow-up dmg didn't show up. However, when one of my teammates had successfully triggered the cut HP. It did like 62K dmg for the cut HP. Oh right, this bug is also applicable for my teammates aikiryu palm as our early attempts of doing this jutsus didn't cut their hp.

So I think it's a bug that STACKS the "supposed cut hp" and is released by an unknown trigger or chance.

P.S: Will be uploading a recording soon if ever I encountered this bug again while recording
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum