Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Basic Jounin Suit Rework Empty Basic Jounin Suit Rework

Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:07 am
With the current stats of BJS, it is inferior to Heavy Combat Armor considering that the current meta for armors and back items in PVP and PVE revolves around HP, heal, or CP regen. Thanks to that, you can't see any other gear worn by players in PVP. So of course, Basic Jounin Suit should be the contender for HCA as it is only obtainable by becoming a Jounin, a somehow long grind and effort before one can achieve.

Here's the stats rework suggestion:
<2.5% attention
+2.5% protection (I mean come on, this does not look like a heavy-looking gear like HCA tongue )
+2% hybrid regen
+2.5% strengthen
Jokowi
Jokowi

Basic Jounin Suit Rework Empty Re: Basic Jounin Suit Rework

Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:28 am
Hmm it call "basic" for a reason lol
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:14 pm
Just because it's "basic", it doesn't mean that it has to be only that. HCA is obtainable even in level 1 since we have the code NINJAMASTER. BJS on the other hand is tantamount to the reflection of one's effort in getting it, not some purchasable gear. I get where you are coming from but it seems you missed the point.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hinata

Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:16 pm
clevnme wrote:about armor i think dev will be make new on shop just be patient about it
and basic armor no stat its good i think, it call basic just no stat

I agree, armor with token must be higher stat than free armor. 250 token its huge, its similar to win 250 times in pvp challange.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum