Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JohnnyHotBody

In game ads not working? Empty In game ads not working?

Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:23 pm
Hello everyone does anyone know why the ads are not working? I am allow to watch one ad but suddenly it shows saying that the ad is either not available or gotta wait to have a new one but it doesn't matter how long a wait I can't get a new one.

Last edited by JohnnyHotBody on Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing information)
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

In game ads not working? Empty Re: In game ads not working?

Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:26 pm
Come back after an hour or so, that's what I usually do.

JohnnyHotBody likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:31 pm
JohnnyHotBody wrote:Hello everyone does anyone know why the ads are not working? I am allow to watch one ad but suddenly it shows saying that the ad is either not available or gotta wait to have a new one but it doesn't matter how long a wait I can't get a new one.

IĀ apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that Google is currently in control of the availability of ads, and unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about it at the moment. I suggest trying again later.

JohnnyHotBody likes this post

JohnnyHotBody

Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:39 pm
Raijin wrote:
JohnnyHotBody wrote:Hello everyone does anyone know why the ads are not working? I am allow to watch one ad but suddenly it shows saying that the ad is either not available or gotta wait to have a new one but it doesn't matter how long a wait I can't get a new one.

IĀ apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that Google is currently in control of the availability of ads, and unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about it at the moment. I suggest trying again later.

That’s really sad but thanks for the info.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum