Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

TP Reset can't be found Empty Re: TP Reset can't be found

Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:53 pm
DRX1 wrote:
Raijin wrote:
DRX1 wrote:I have spent TP in Saint Physique to lv 10, but I regret it because my hp its too low so its very rarely to heal.     Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
I can't find reset TP function anywhere please fix so I can allocate my TP to other.

Thank you

Hi! You should carefully read and strategize your build first before upgrading the talent, talent removal feature is not yet implemented and I don't have information if the talent points that is spent are refunded and also I don't have information if there will be a reset talent level feature

Thank you for your fast respond, I upgrade talent to lv 10 because in lower level talent the requirement to trigger this talent it even lower, less than 500 hp of my character to to trigger it. I don't want this passive to waste so I upgrade it, but in real battle after upgrade it I don't see any different since my hp is not that high because I am not earth element.  Sad  Sad

I don't understand why remaining hp requirement to trigger this talent its so low and once its trigger its not even that great? No
Comparing to any other talent that have always active passive or chances base passive, their passive talent its much more easier to trigger. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hi! I would suggest you to post your feedback about the talent in https://ninjamaster.rpg-board.net/f4-feedback-and-suggestions
DRX1

Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:32 pm
Raijin wrote:
DRX1 wrote:I have spent TP in Saint Physique to lv 10, but I regret it because my hp its too low so its very rarely to heal.     Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
I can't find reset TP function anywhere please fix so I can allocate my TP to other.

Thank you

Hi! You should carefully read and strategize your build first before upgrading the talent, talent removal feature is not yet implemented and I don't have information if the talent points that is spent are refunded and also I don't have information if there will be a reset talent level feature

Thank you for your fast respond, I upgrade talent to lv 10 because in lower level talent the requirement to trigger this talent it even lower, less than 500 hp of my character to to trigger it. I don't want this passive to waste so I upgrade it, but in real battle after upgrade it I don't see any different since my hp is not that high because I am not earth element.  Sad  Sad

I don't understand why remaining hp requirement to trigger this talent its so low and once its trigger its not even that great? No
Comparing to any other talent that have always active passive or chances base passive, their passive talent its much more easier to trigger. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Raijin
Raijin

Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:15 pm
For now, since you upgraded your Saint Physique to max and if you want to take advantage of it, I would suggest bring some damage reduction buff jutsu like embrace of golem and etc.
Raijin
Raijin

Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:03 pm

Thank you

DRX1

TP Reset can't be found Empty TP Reset can't be found

Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:35 pm
I have spent TP in Saint Physique to lv 10, but I regret it because my hp its too low so its very rarely to heal.   Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum