Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aminegac
Aminegac

Why redownload in game content after update? Empty Why redownload in game content after update?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 pm
Hi ,

I want to know why that first redownload in the game is happening again just after this new update? I always use 4G network. Does it always like that?
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Why redownload in game content after update? Empty Re: Why redownload in game content after update?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:04 pm
Aminegac wrote:Hi ,

I want to know why that first redownload in the game is happening again just after this new update? I always use 4G network. Does it always like that?

After successfully updating the game, it won't redownload again. Every time you reopen the game, it simply checks for the files and doesn't consume mobile data

Aminegac likes this post

Aminegac
Aminegac

Why redownload in game content after update? Empty Re: Why redownload in game content after update?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 pm
Oh ok but this time it took arounf 15 minutes to verify the files. Not as usual reopening of the game which takes 5-10 seconds max 🤔🤔
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:49 pm
Aminegac wrote:Oh ok but this time it took arounf 15 minutes to verify the files. Not as usual reopening of the game which takes 5-10 seconds  max 🤔🤔

Try clearing your game cache and open the game again

Aminegac likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum