Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Spent money and coins without getting the product  Empty Re: Spent money and coins without getting the product

Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:36 pm
JairoCampero wrote:
lequinox wrote:
JairoCampero wrote:
lequinox wrote:
JairoCampero wrote:Me pasa igual hee
intentado comprar algo pero el internet falla justo en en el mismo momento y no el juego dice error y al volver a entrar te debitaron lo que ibas a comprar, pero no te dan el artículo o habilidad que ibas a comprar por favor he perdido mucho oro y tokens si pudieran revisar mi balance de oro y tokens les agradezco mucho Crying or Very sad
Este es el ID del personaje user_u0rD3mW0Y0mK

The devs will surely check your account mi hermano, ten pacienca por ahora oke? Very Happy

Ya me solucionaron pero ahora nuevamente acabo de perder 400 tokens pido revisen nuevamente mi cuenta user_u0rD3mW0Y0mK

Lost due to the same reason? Hopefully it gets catered

And next time, try to do purchases during the time in your area where your WiFi or data reception is pretty good. With that, you'll be able to avoid getting the "connection timed out" error after buying.

Muchas gracias ya me solucionaron  les deseo lo mejor.

De nada amigo.
JairoCampero

Spent money and coins without getting the product  Empty Re: Spent money and coins without getting the product

Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:22 pm
lequinox wrote:
JairoCampero wrote:
lequinox wrote:
intentado comprar algo pero el internet falla justo en en el mismo momento y no el juego dice error y al volver a entrar te debitaron lo que ibas a comprar, pero no te dan el artículo o habilidad que ibas a comprar por favor he perdido mucho oro y tokens si pudieran revisar mi balance de oro y tokens les agradezco mucho Crying or Very sad

The devs will surely check your account mi hermano, ten pacienca por ahora oke? Very Happy

Ya me solucionaron pero ahora nuevamente acabo de perder 400 tokens pido revisen nuevamente mi cuenta user_u0rD3mW0Y0mK

And next time, try to do purchases during the time in your area where your WiFi or data reception is pretty good. With that, you'll be able to avoid getting the "connection timed out" error after buying.

Muchas gracias ya me solucionaron les deseo lo mejor.

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:19 am
JairoCampero wrote:
lequinox wrote:

JairoCampero likes this post

JairoCampero

Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 pm
lequinox wrote:

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox

Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:14 pm

JairoCampero

Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:26 pm
Me pasa igual hee
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:05 pm
Kalo7o wrote:Many times I am trying to buy something but the game crashes at the same moment and I don't get the skill or whatever I want to purchase.
Last time I lost 300 tokens and I'm not going to buy anything anymore if I don't get refund
user_o5pozB8lEAW6
This is the ID of the character

Thank you.

i have sent you a private message please check it

Kalo7o

Spent money and coins without getting the product  Empty Spent money and coins without getting the product

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:44 pm
Many times I am trying to buy something but the game crashes at the same moment and I don't get the skill or whatever I want to purchase.
Last time I lost 300 tokens and I'm not going to buy anything anymore if I don't get refund
user_o5pozB8lEAW6
This is the ID of the character

Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum