Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FrostXII

Susanoo doesn't activate after AOE damage skill Empty Susanoo doesn't activate after AOE damage skill

Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:56 pm
Hi. Good day,

After weeks of observation using aoe damage with susanoo, I have confirmed that susanoo has a default target for multiple targets. When the default target dies, susanoo will not activate.

Default target:
1. For 3 enemies, the default target of susano will be the bottom enemy regardless of your selected target. If the bottom enemies dies on your AOE attack, susanoo will not activate.
2. For 2 enemies regardless of your target, susanoo will follow this hierarchy; Bottom, Top.

Two-Enemy scenario:
1. Top / Middle - Susanoo default target is Top
2. Middle / Bottom - Susanoo default target is Bottom
3. Top / Bottom - Susanoo default target is Bottom

I think Susanoo should still activate when multiple targets survive after using AOE damaging skill. Target should automatically move to the next living target if the default target dies.

I don't know for others, but this is my observation after several battles in guild raid.
I hope this is not the final mechanics of Perfect Susanoo and this matter will be fixed.

Thank you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum