Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
albert02

Adventure Expedition problem encountered Empty Adventure Expedition problem encountered

Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:15 pm
I was doing a jounin expedition. It was fine until the last stage (10/10). I've beaten the enemies and chose a reward but right after I picked my reward and tap ok. The game suddenly forced exit and all my reward earned is gone and the energy is consumed too but my recruited team still in effect.
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Adventure Expedition problem encountered Empty Re: Adventure Expedition problem encountered

Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:53 pm
albert02 wrote:I was doing a jounin expedition. It was fine until the last stage (10/10). I've beaten the enemies and chose a reward but right after I picked my reward and tap ok. The game suddenly forced exit and all my reward earned is gone and the energy is consumed too but my recruited team still in effect.

your rewards are not gone, they are credited right way after you choose either token, gold or scrolls. you didnt lose anything there.

Admin, kareem fathy sayed and albert02 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum