Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
albert02

Daily Reset Not Working Empty Daily Reset Not Working

Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:57 pm
Daily rewards, Daily Challenge, Team recruit and team recruit ads are not resetting and anything that are supposed to be resetting or refreshing everyday. It's been a few days since I've started playing the game and those I've mentioned doesn't reset or refresh. I hope this issue will be resolve soon.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Daily Reset Not Working Empty Re: Daily Reset Not Working

Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:11 pm
albert02 wrote:Daily rewards, Daily Challenge, Team recruit and team recruit ads are not resetting and anything that are supposed to be resetting or refreshing everyday. It's been a few days since I've started playing the game and those I've mentioned doesn't reset or refresh. I hope this issue will be resolve soon.

I believe you are using two devices.

Okay picture this. You have an emulator and an android. Before you slept last night or whatever as long as before the refresh happened, you used the emulator. Which means after the refresh time, you should LOGIN on your emulator and not on your other device (the android).

Doing so will make what you mentioned happen.

After you've logged-in on your emulator and confirmed that your dailies have reset, you can then freely switch between devices throughout the day.

Hope that helps.

albert02 likes this post

albert02

Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:38 pm
Ah I see. Thank you for explaining. It really helps.

lequinox likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:17 am
albert02 wrote:Daily rewards, Daily Challenge, Team recruit and team recruit ads are not resetting and anything that are supposed to be resetting or refreshing everyday. It's been a few days since I've started playing the game and those I've mentioned doesn't reset or refresh. I hope this issue will be resolve soon.

only log in to 1 device

albert02 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum