Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Not gaining exp even i restarted my phone Empty Re: Not gaining exp even i restarted my phone

Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:55 pm
Watachan wrote:After the update i cant seem to get exp while fighting dailys and other source of exp i think its a bug because i have 207exp but i finish a 1k exp but didnt count so please fix it asap thanks

Once you reach level 20, you can start your Chunin exam. Without finishing the Chunin exam, you won't earn exp and advance to another level.
The same goes when you reach level 40; you cannot earn exp until you pass the Jounin exam.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Not gaining exp even i restarted my phone Empty Re: Not gaining exp even i restarted my phone

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:20 pm
Watachan wrote:After the update i cant seem to get exp while fighting dailys and other source of exp i think its a bug because i have 207exp but i finish a 1k exp but didnt count so please fix it asap thanks

What level are you? 20? 40?
Watachan

Not gaining exp even i restarted my phone Empty Not gaining exp even i restarted my phone

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:06 pm
After the update i cant seem to get exp while fighting dailys and other source of exp i think its a bug because i have 207exp but i finish a 1k exp but didnt count so please fix it asap thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum