Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FrostXII

Susanoo Targeting Concerns + Minor description errors Empty Re: Susanoo Targeting Concerns + Minor description errors

Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 am
Agreed. I am experiencing this until now.

Mine was (after casting BoDB):
1. Target is middle enemy. Middle enemy did not die. Bottom/Top enemy died. Susanoo did not activate.
2. Target is middle enemy. Middle enemy died. Bottom/Top enemy did not die. Susanoo activated
3. Target is middle enemy. Middle enemy did not die. Bottom/Top enemy did not die. Susanoo activated.

I'm thinking that when casting BoDB with susanoo buff, your target enemy is not the target of your susanoo. It will attack one of the two non-target enemies, that's why if they die, susanoo won't activate.

But this is just based on my observations, multiple times.

Hopefully it will be fixed in the future updates.

lequinox likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Susanoo Targeting Concerns + Minor description errors Empty Susanoo Targeting Concerns + Minor description errors

Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:15 pm
When Susanoo Mode is active and I cast Burial of Dead Bone. There's possibly an irregularity on it's targeting algorithm.

Basically, if I select the middle and uppermost opponent, Susanoo will hit the lowermost one. However, if I select the lowermost one as the target, Susanoo will attack the uppermost one. I've observed this earlier while doing raids. Though, upon testing it in daily challenge which through Orochi and its underlings, Susanoo targeted the lowermost one which was also my target prior to my casting of BoDB.

In relation to the stuff I mentioned above, when one of the opponents die after casting the AoE, even if they are not your target, Susanoo will not make a follow-up hit.

Description/text errors
-Dance of Fujin 1 and 2 have the same description
-Spacing between the "Upgrade" button and the skill description overlaps with each other, I am not sure about the other talents

FrostXII likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum