Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

I can't claim the Christmas rewards Empty Re: I can't claim the Christmas rewards

Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:09 pm
Sekerei wrote:There's a glitch again in timeout but this time with a back item. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.I can't claim the Christmas rewards Screen18
I can't claim the Christmas rewards Screen17

check your back item if it's there

Sekerei likes this post

Sekerei

I can't claim the Christmas rewards Empty It happened again

Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:40 am
There's a glitch again in timeout but this time with a back item. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.I can't claim the Christmas rewards Screen18
I can't claim the Christmas rewards Screen17
Sekerei

I can't claim the Christmas rewards Empty Re: I can't claim the Christmas rewards

Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 pm
Raijin wrote:
Sekerei wrote:Can someone explain? It says that I already claimed it even though it doesn't show up on my jutsu inventory

I can't claim the Christmas rewards Screen14
I can't claim the Christmas rewards Screen16

try checking your jutsu inventory again if it's there

It's there, thank you Very Happy

lequinox likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 pm
Sekerei wrote:Can someone explain? It says that I already claimed it even though it doesn't show up on my jutsu inventory

try checking your jutsu inventory again if it's there

Sekerei likes this post

lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:45 pm
Hopefully that gets sorted out Very Happy

Sekerei likes this post

Sekerei

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:38 pm
lequinox wrote:You probably got the "connection timed out" after buying it which has deducted the candies and gave the checkmark on that jutsu in the rewards redemption but the jutsu wasn't delivered 'cuz of the disconnection. Did you get that error, if yes then that answers it. If no then I don't know.

Just drop your ID and IGN, the mod or devs will take care of that, just be patient.

Yes I did,
user_0PSiSeHjMaTd
Sekerei
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:28 pm
You probably got the "connection timed out" after buying it which has deducted the candies and gave the checkmark on that jutsu in the rewards redemption but the jutsu wasn't delivered 'cuz of the disconnection. Did you get that error? If yes then that answers it. If no then I don't know.

Just drop your ID and IGN, the mod or devs will take care of that, just be patient.

Last edited by lequinox on Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sekerei likes this post

Sekerei

I can't claim the Christmas rewards Empty I can't claim the Christmas rewards

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:01 pm
Can someone explain? It says that I already claimed it even though it doesn't show up on my jutsu inventory

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum