Ninja Master: A Shinobi Saga Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sekerei

What jutsus should I save up and focus on while on my way to Jonin exam? Empty What jutsus should I save up and focus on while on my way to Jonin exam?

Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:01 pm
Since I have some experience in ninja saga before, I know that jutsus that decrease hp for 3%/6%/10% for certain amount of turns are very important but the question is what jutsus to focus on.

Follow up question:
Does anyone know if we will have regular redeemable codes every month? If so that would really help in advancing in the game.
lequinox
lequinox
Location : Planet Earth, Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Cavity, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster
https://www.tiktok.com/@ninjamastercc

What jutsus should I save up and focus on while on my way to Jonin exam? Empty Re: What jutsus should I save up and focus on while on my way to Jonin exam?

Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:02 pm
1. Serene Mind / Embrace of Golem
2. No

Sekerei likes this post

Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

What jutsus should I save up and focus on while on my way to Jonin exam? Empty Re: What jutsus should I save up and focus on while on my way to Jonin exam?

Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:46 pm
Sekerei wrote:Since I have some experience in ninja saga before, I know that jutsus that decrease hp for 3%/6%/10% for certain amount of turns are very important but the question is what jutsus to focus on.

Follow up question:
Does anyone know if we will have regular redeemable codes every month? If so that would really help in advancing in the game.

Get these:
Clothing: Heavy Combat Armor
Jutsu: Serene Mind (from secret shop)
Pet: Keiko
Jutsu: Tenson Omi Gongen (from secret shop)

Priorities are ordered, heavy combat armor is the priority and serene mind is 2nd

Sekerei likes this post

Sekerei

Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:29 pm
Raijin wrote:
Sekerei wrote:Since I have some experience in ninja saga before, I know that jutsus that decrease hp for 3%/6%/10% for certain amount of turns are very important but the question is what jutsus to focus on.

Follow up question:

Get these:

Priorities are ordered, heavy combat armor is the priority and serene mind is 2nd

Where can I can heavy combat armor?
Raijin
Raijin
https://ninjamaster-raijin.e-junkie.com/

Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:31 pm
Sekerei wrote:
Raijin wrote:

Follow up question:

Get these:

Where can I can heavy combat armor?

Gear Shop

Sekerei likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum